CM TRAVEL 4FUN
ROAMING MAN U2 WiFi HOTSPOT
Instant-on Encrypted 100% Secure HS WiFi Connections
Enjoy 4G HotSpot Supplier Discounts thru link below:
RENT GLOBAL WiFi HOT SPOT ONLINE NOW!
You Will Love the Reliable Fast HS Internet, but…
The #1 Reason to Carry/Use This Device is:
Per August 2018 US State Department Advisory:
WiFi hacking is a 24/7 reality at nearly all
> public places
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
Roaming Man offers two Global WiFi Hotspot Devices (same price for either):
U2 model is a very small thin pocket size device with 13 hour battery life per charge.
(see picture above)
G2 model with large battery is thicker, but still pocket size with 15 hour battery life.
The G2 model offers 2 added features: longer battery life + ability to charge other devices.
(see picture down page)
Why international (and domestic) travelers should never leave home without Roaming Man:
- Affordable… less than $9.99/day for up to 5 devices (and no roaming fees!)
- Convenient… same size as a smart phone (carry in pocket for use everywhere while traveling)
- No Hassle… no bulky cables, sim cards, or user expertise required
- Secure… connection requires password, and all in/out data communications fully encrypted
- No set up… device provides simple secure "Plug ‘n Play" high speed internet
- Works worldwide… no matter where you travel. All device needs is a cell phone tower reception
- Fast… device automatically connects to the strongest, fastest local cell connection
- Unlimited data… up to 500 Mb HS per day (up to 15.5 Gb HS per month), data continues but slows if over 500 Mb/day
For list of countries serviced by RoamingMan… scroll to bottom of this page!
ABOUT DEVICE OPTIONS:
There are two models of this device available.
- The ultra light thinner U2 standard model.
- The larger heavier G2 model which has an oversized battery and a screen.
- Operationally… both model’s have identical WiFi functionality.
- Both models rent for the same low price.
- Both models operate anywhere where there is a reliable cell signal (but not on aircraft in flight, or on ocean cruise ships away from port)
Which device will you receive?
- The U2 is normally the device automatically delivered for use at most destinations (however, the G2 may be substituted).
- The G2 with larger battery is automatically delivered for use only at some destinations in Europe and Asia where charging ability may be limited.
If a traveler feels they must have the heavy duty G2 model (described in detail below), they are to call the company and request the G2.
(Call 1-877-402-7626 after you place your order online… to request the G2 with the larger battery)
The standard U2 model:
- is 30% thinner and 25% lighter than the G2 model
- does not have a screen.
- has a 13 hour stand alone battery capacity.
- cannot be used to charge other devices,
- otherwise is functionally identical to the G2 device with larger battery and screen.
The G2 model with large battery has ability to charge other devices:
- is heavier and thicker than the U2 model
- has a screen (associated with charging capability)
- large 6000 mAh battery allows traveler to recharge other devices
- has a 15 hour stand alone battery capacity (less if used to charge other devices)
otherwise is functionally identical to the U2 model
COMPLETE OPERATIONAL DETAILS:
Operational detail is applicable to both models:
- No set up… just click HotSpot "on", login from your device, and you are connected.
- "Cloud Sim" interface connects w/nearly all cell carriers using their data signal.
- Coverage includes 136 countries and regions.
- Works with any device which connects to WiFi.
- Fast* 4G/3G internet = 150 mbps down, 50 mbps up.
- Users can connect up to 5 devices at a time.
- WPA2 secure encrypted online connections.
- Enhances internet connection reliability.
- Auto connects to strongest available 3G or 4G signal.
- Unlimited** data for a flat daily rental fee.
- USB charging cable and carrying pouch included.
- Private password required to connect each of up to 5 devices.
- Device arrives your address several days prior departure.
- Device is available for activation 2 days prior trip departure.
- Shipped with a prepaid return label to return device after arriving home.
- No configuration necessary… just turn it on and link your device to it.
- Affordable… flat fee of $9.99 per day (less with provided discounts).
- CM TRAVEL 4FUN Roaming Man link includes special discounts.
Picture shows larger HD battery G2 model.
(G2 model shipped only if requested)
- No expensive roaming fees or billing surprises.
- No need to unlock your phone for internet access.
- No language barrier.
- No searching for best connections.
- No hacking risk.
- No juggling different local SIM cards on your phone for wifi.
- No bulky cables.
- No need to carry charging pack for other devices if you rent HD G2 model.
No "per device" charge as with most other carriers… 5 devices can connect to Hot Spot at same time.
EXCEPTIONS REGARDING DATA CONSUMPTION:
- * Should your data consumption run over 500 Mb per day (heavy streaming) device speed will drop, but no extra device charges will be added to base fee.
** Some countries do charge for heavy streaming beyond fixed data limit set by that country. Any overage fees charged to your device account by the host country will be added to your base fee on a per day overage basis (added only for the day overage incurred). In such countries, these charges are normally not incurred except for extended streaming situations typically consuming over 500 Mb per day (as when watching a movie on Netflix).
MORE DETAIL ABOUT LARGER G2 DEVICE:
- Larger G2 device weighs about 1/2 pound due to extra large built in battery which can be used to recharge other devices.
- While height and width similar to iPhone, the G2 large battery increases thickness to ~2.4 x thickness of a standard cell phone.
- Although G2 device is thicker/heavier… size is offset by large battery which allows users to leave their bulky block-rechargers at home.
ORDER HERE for best
Roaming Man discounts!
Current list of countries serviced by RoamingMan
(More countries coming soon).
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong China, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Laos, Macao China, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan China, Tajikistan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen
South America Countries:
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
North and Central America Countries/Regions:
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Curacao Islands, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Martin, Saipan, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States
Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Zambia
Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of man, Italy, Jersey, Land Islands, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican
Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
Q/A, Planning/Booking Help: