Factors to consider when choosing the type of Tour experience which is best for you:
Is the tour you are considering:
- popular with the age range of travelers you prefer to travel with?
- small group or large group experience?
- a private tour, or open mixed age group… including singles? couples? families?
- a guaranteed departure, or does departure require a minimum number of travelers?
- open to children? If so, what ages?
- supportive of mobility impaired people? If so, what kind of mobilities are supported?
- offering a choice of hotel amentiy levels (i.e. 3*, 4*, 5*)?
- offering hotels which are centrally located near attractions, food, drink, entertainment?
- providing modern well maintained coachs?
- offering coaches which will store wheel chairs in cargo area, or which have wheel chair lifts?
- using coach sizes of the type you prefer?
- providing an on-coach tour guide, or a combo driver and tour guide?
- offering water, soft drinks, or snacks onboard the coach?
- offering included meals? If so, how many breakfasts, lunches, and dinners?
- offering a choice of menu items or a fixed menu? Are these meals served to you, or are they buffet?
- providing variable tour options each day… or a fixed itinerary.
- offering the choice to opt out of an included tour and explore independently on any given day?
- providing free days at some locations to self-explore, shop, rest, etc.
- Many more
Choosing the correct tour… involves getting anwsers to many questions!
Learn About CM TRAVEL 4FUN
Are you considering a tour?
Start by completing and submitting our Online EZ Planner!
This document is fast and easy to complete, and expedites the planning of travel!
To learn more, CONTACT CM TRAVEL 4FUN