CM TRAVEL 4FUN Registered
THE CRUISE LINE:
MSC CRUISES is:
- the "new guy on the block" in the American cruise market
- one of the fastest growing large ship cruise lines in the world (currently 16 ships)
- proud to offer the overall newest fleet of large cruise ships in the world
MSC offers the only fleet with 5 different ship design class for different itineraries:
- a design targeting the European Market (Licira)
- a second multi-market design in Europe (Musica)
a third (more upscale) design targeting the American Market (Fantasia)
Fantasia Class 360 Degree Virtual Ship Tour!
- a forth new design launched in 2017: Upscale multi-market for Europe (Meraviglia)
- a fifth new design launched in 2017: Upscale for American Market, The Next-Gen Fantasia Class (Seaside)
Please note… within each ship class, each new ship built has adds added new technologies available at time of launch.
The new Meraviglia Class ships have are the most technoligical advanced large ships in the world… providing the most upscale large ship cruise experience available in Europe.
The Next-Gen Fantasia Class Seaside also has enhanced technology and new creature comfort amenities… and the very latest in onboard passenger activity programs available on any large ship sailing the Caribbean.
Being the "new guy" translates into lower fares and added discounts – (meaning higher quality cruise experiences per dollar spent)! These discounts are also more liberal (less restricted) than similar discounts on other large ship cruise lines.
- KIDS: 11 and younger sail free, and kids 12 to 17 sail at reduced rate (in 3/4 capacity stateroom with 2 adult passengers).
- ACTIVE AND RETIRED MILITARY: 10% discount on staterooms.
- CIVIL SERVICE EMPLOYEES: 5% or more discount applies to teachers, police and fire… as well as Federal Express, DHL, and UPS employees.
- OTHER SHORT TERM DISCOUNTS FOR SPECIFIC SAILINGS
Another "value discount" example:
"Loyalty Status Matching"
The MSC Status Matching Program allows cruisers who are members of frequent cruiser loyalty programs on other cruise lines to, on their first MSC cruise… enjoy MSC loyalty benefits comparable to, or higher than loyalty benefits accrued on other cruise lines. This program is available to all first time cruisers sailing MSC who agree to join the MSC frequent cruiser program.
To qualify… register for this program with your CM TRAVEL 4FUN agent when you book your 1st MSC Cruise through CM TRAVEL 4FUN.
Loyalty Status Benefits include:
- 5% discount for all sailings- anytime, anywhere
- Free membership in the NEW MSC Voyagers Club
- Save an extra 5% – 15% off on select voyages departures
- Top-tier Black Card members enjoy added benefits like:
- Priority boarding and disembarkation
- Complimentary Spumante with chocolate-dipped fruit
- Late stateroom check out
- A free one-hour thermal area session in the MSC Aurea Spa
- An invitation to a private Black Card member party
- And more
"Distinctly Different Experience"
Seaside Next-Gen Fantasia "Tower Suites"
MSC features/promotes its newest ships to Americans (The Upscale Fantasia Class and coming Next-Gen Fantasia Class). These ships feature luxury amenities and options not found on other large cruise lines serving the American market… thus are popular with cruisers worldwide.
MSC Fantasia ships:
- are new, clean, and wll maintained
- feature great food and entertainment
- offer exciting onboard activities for all ages
- are child and family friendly
- are especially popular with under 50 couples, singles, families, first-time cruisers and "Active Boomers"
- offer more choices/options of balcony stateroom than other cruise lines in its class
- attract a cosmopolitan mix of travelers which includes many North Americans and Europeans
- provide a "Freestyle" type onboard experience similar to what is found on NCL ships
- For Balconies (as optional upgrade) and Suites (included in fare) offers an upscale "Aurea Amenity Package"
- Four different Suite choices
- MSC supports and facilitates relaxed group cruising experiences… great service from friendly staff
MSC appeal is not surprising once you see all the included amenties on their ships! These ships are beautiful… each distinctly different from other large ship cruise lines (and even from their MSC sister ships)!
MSC Itinerary Choices
While MSC does not sail on as many itineraries as some cruise lines… MSC does feature more theme and specialty cruises than nearly all of its "large ship" competitors.
Itinerary options include:
- The Mediterrean
- Northern Europe
- Caribbean and Antilles
- South America
- South Africa
- Longer Multi-port Itineraries
- World Cruises
CM TRAVEL 4FUN recognizes
MSC Fantasia Class Ships as a:
Large Ship Cruising
CM TRAVEL 4FUN
MSC Service Upgrade:
Optional inclusion for passengers in:
Standard inclusion for passengers in:
YACHT CLUB SUITES
BOOK WITH THE BEST!
Complete and submit the CM TRAVEL 4FUN
Travel EZ Planner
Your agent will start planning your MSC Cruise today!
Q/A, Planning/Booking Help: